OK, here's the first clue, as to the author:

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

And, in this case, I'll accept the author as well as the title.

-Ted.

Ted Husted wrote:
Martin Cooper wrote:
 > The Struts team is proud to announce the release of Struts 1.1 Release
 > Candidate 2.

As many of you know, one of the stepping stones in getting RC2 out was
falling back to the 1.02 implementation of the GenericDataSource.

Which brings to mind a quote from another of my favorite science
fiction novels:

"Sometimes a step backward is step in the right direction."

A signed copy of Struts in Action to person who identifies the book or
author by emailing me *directly* at < [EMAIL PROTECTED] >.

This may be a hard one, so I may have to post some clues later =:0)

-Ted.

--
Ted Husted,