Hi,

I have an array of objects over which I would like to iterate. I am using the
<bean:write> tag to pass the value of one object in the collection to another tag.
However, the <bean:write> tag is always returning a null value. I've tried several
combinations but can't get this to work. I would really appreciate it if someone could
help me out.

Here's a snippet of my JSP code:
<%
                MeasResultValue [] measResults = (MeasResultValue
[])request.getAttribute                       ("measResults");
                pageContext.setAttribute("measResults", measResults);
%>

<logic:iterate id="item" name="measResults" property="measResults">

         <jsp:useBean id="otdrTraceProducer"
class="com.agilent.accessfiber.report.util.otdr.OTDRTraceDataProducer"/>
        <cewolf:chart

                <cewolf:producer id="otdrTraceProducer">
                        <cewolf:param name="measResult" value='<bean:write
name="item"/>' />
                </cewolf:producer>

        </cewolf:chart>
 </logic:iterate>