At 11:51 -0700 6/28/03, Mick Knutson wrote:
I tried the first way I posted back in May, but the class was wrong in the declaration:
<plug-in className="com.jgsullivan.quartz.QuartzPlugIn" >
<set-property property="configPath" value="/WEB-INF/quartz-config.xml"/>
</plug-in>

Then I tried to move all 3 jars into my JBoss lib directory and used this declaration:
<plug-in className="com.jgsullivan.struts.plugins.QuartzPlugIn" >
<set-property property="configPath" value="/WEB-INF/quartz-config.xml" />
</plug-in>

What if you put the jars back into the EAR where they were in May, but make sure you have the newer version of jgs-quartz. Then, make sure your struts-config file refers to 'com.jgsullivan.struts.plugins.QuartzPlugIn' as the plugin class name. Then see what happens.

Having web app jars in the JBoss lib directory (which is what I kind of suggested earlier today) doesn't seem to be helping, and in the long run, can really complicate things. Generally speaking, classes loaded from that directory can't subsequently load classes from a WEB-INF/lib directory, which can lead to all kinds of confusion.

Joe

Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "If nature worked that way, the universe would crash all the time." --Jaron Lanier