At 8:28 -0700 6/29/03, Mick Knutson wrote:
strtus.jar is in my WEB-INF/lib as well as the 3 quartz jars.
Then I tried to copy struts.jar into my EAR, but got the same message.
I am totally confused on this...
Thanks for your help!!
Hope we can fix this.

For now, at least, I'm out of ideas. I don't do EJB development and I don't use JBoss, so I have only theory to go on in making any suggestions. I would probably try some simpler deployments, like perhaps a pure test in a WAR with no EJB associations with a Quartz Job that prints a log message every 15 seconds, just to get some working installation.

Now we can see why Sun specifies a "Deployer" as separate specialty in J2EE development.

Have you solicited any help from JBoss users or maybe at forums.java.sun.com?

Anyway, I'm out of suggestions.

Joe

Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "If nature worked that way, the universe would crash all the time." --Jaron Lanier