Did you try the styleId attribute?

K.C.

Ryan Shillington wrote:

In order to test my application with HTTPUnit, I need
to be able to identify my links.  I can't figure out a
way to put an id inside of the link when using the

I have a hard time believing that I'm the first to us
HTTPUnit with struts :-).  I've checked the archives
and couldn't come up with anything.  Anybody?

I'm using Struts 1.1

Thanks,

Ryan