Hi ryan,
Use paramId and   paramName attributes of <html:link> tag to pass single name-value
pair.Instead if u need to pass multiple name-value pairs you need to use hashmap..
Hope this helps.
Cheers
Prashanth

Ryan Shillington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In order to test my application with HTTPUnit, I need
to be able to identify my links. I can't figure out a
way to put an id inside of the link when using the
tag.

I have a hard time believing that I'm the first to us
HTTPUnit with struts :-). I've checked the archives
and couldn't come up with anything. Anybody?

I'm using Struts 1.1

Thanks,

Ryan