From: James Mitchell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: June 18, 2003 11:21 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [OT] MVC / Model 2 for Microsoft ???

On Wednesday 18 June 2003 09:14, Ted Husted wrote:
> James Mitchell wrote:
>  > I get so tired of hearing of this "Struts version of PHP or ASP".
>  > Sorry guys, you just can't build a controller with a "page by page"
>  > scripting technology.
>
> Have you looked at Maverick, James?

As a matter of fact, someone mentioned it last week, so I downloaded the
project and briefly skimmed through some of the code.

Unfortunately, I have not had time to run the samples or give it a good
test-drive, but I hope to soon.

I'll post back soon.

> http://mav.sourceforge.net/
>
> They apparently have .NET and .PHP versions that use controllers, with a
> request processing pattern that sounds familiar. =:0)
>
> http://mavnet.sourceforge.net/
>
> http://amb.sourceforge.net/
>
> I'll be trying these hands-on in July but wondered if you had had a
> chance to look at these before.
>
> -Ted.

James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist