On Thu, 2003-07-03 at 15:05, Craig R. McClanahan wrote:

> If you go with "roll your own" security, though, I would definitely
> recommend that you implement it as a Filter rather than trying to modify
> Struts to do this for you.

Craig, is there a way I can force container managed security under
Tomcat to always bring me to action X after login and not to the last
url the user was at when their session timed out and they hit reload on
a page? I'm having trouble because info is not in the session when the
user is brought back tot he page they were last on before their session
timed out. Is there a way to avoid this if I just use the standard
Tomcat container based security?

Thanks

--
Rick