Kris, the solution of using equal tag is not working. The html in the page
displayed has following text

<input type="text" name="name" maxlength="40" size="38" value="" disabled
="disabled">

I do not know why it is writing disabled="disabled"when I am giving it
disabled="true" in the struts html text tag like

<logic:equal name="form" property="textDisabled" value="yes">
              size="40"
              maxlength="40"
              disabled="true"/>
</logic:equal>

It is not able to convert properly the struts html tag to html tag.

Any ideas.

Thanks

Kishan

Kris Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/07/2003 12:26:51

       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc: