On Thursday, Jul 10, 2003, at 17:14 America/Denver, Mark Galbreath wrote:

Craig's recommendation notwithstanding, I think the best JSTL book on the
market right now is David Geary's "Core JSTL: Mastering the JSP Standard Tag
Library," (Sun/Prentice-Hall 2003). It is a really good read and has plenty
of concrete examples.

Thanks Mark. I must say Shawn's book is very good, as is Han Bergsten's JSP book, which has thorough coverage of JSTL. Shawn and Hans are both nice guys and sharp as razors.

I haven't read JSTL KickStart or Sue Spielman's book, which is coming out soon.

If you want more information about Core JSTL, see www.core-jstl.com.

If you're interested in JavaServer Faces, see www.corejsf.com. Core JSF is in the making!

And keep in mind that Craig doesn't always recommend
the BEST book, but the book his friends have written.

I'd like to think Craig is my friend. 8-]

david

Mark