I like it... a lot.

But I can't endorse it on behalf of my employer.

Maybe Craig is feeling more adventurous? :)

Seriously, one way you can look at this problem is by contrasting Struts with other web development frameworks (of which there are plenty). I'm assuming that you've already argued or can argue successfully that acquiring an existing framework is superior to building your own.

If so, one way to compare frameworks without even getting technical is by considering the size and activity of the user community, the availablity and quality of documentation, the rate at which the framework is improving, and the likelihood that you can buy or rent resources who are familiar with the framework.

I know that Struts would look pretty good on those points.

Good luck, --Michael

Kamholz, Keith (corp-staff) USX wrote:
The new version of IBM's Websphere Studio Application Developer, version 5,
has full struts integration.  The fact that struts is built right into the
program gives it a lot of support.

Now if only WSAD would stop complaining about tiles definitions!

- Keith