I like all the features currently implemented in the PropertyMessageResources.
It just seems a bit odd to me that the only way implemented is to look
for the property file in the classpath, and you don't have a way to specify
the path to the file. Is there an example of extending that class for your own
use
anywhere I can take a look at?

thanks!

yan