Hello again,

>Lets try to understand what Struts is doing behind the scenes. Your
>request gets submitted and it will contain a lot of parameters.
>Actually it will contain parameters with the same name. For form1 it
>is name, for form2 it is again name. And so on. Now Struts tries to
>put this into your action form. It grabs one parameter (the first one)
>and populates your form. If this is correct (depends on your jsp) a
>solution would be to use indexed props.

Thanks for the answer.

Hmm, indexed props... Haven't made good experiences with them, yet. Which
means: Couldn't get it to work right, yet. ;) Can I make a submit button
indexed as well? Otherwise, I would still have a problem with getting the
right data as I would not know which form's buttons has been pressed.

Greetings,
Nadja

Nadja  Senoucci
Universitaet Hamburg