I have been trying to get this working for a few hours and am going to beg
and plead for help.. 8-)

I am getting the error......

"java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
org.apache.struts.legacy.GenericConnection.prepareStatement(Ljava/lang/Strin
g;I)Ljava/sql/PreparedStatement;"

...while using the struts 1.1 jar files ( using all of the jar files in the
lib directory of the release ) and putting them in the classpath for the
build and with Tomcat

If I roll back and use struts 1.1-rc1 files ( using all .jar files in the
lib directory of the release ), and recompile, and put these jar files in
the appropriate directory on tomcat i don't get this error.

What am I not doing? I'm sure it's something simple but I can't see it...

What do I need to change/use to be able to use the 1.1 version of struts?

Thanks,

Joel