thanks jens,

My requirement is like this : I have two different JSP files (assume a.jsp
ane b.jsp) arranged as tiles in a Layout page. If the user makes an action
in a.jsp, I need to change the model corresponds to both the a.jsp and
b.jsp - both are independent and a.jsp will be in a small framework and
this b.jsp can vary according to the modules the user views.

This is the reason I am looking for chaining actions.

thanks again for your help..
Siva