is there a chance that accessing "selectedproviderinfo.do" by itself would also cause the same servletexception ?

I have a jsp page which I need to include in all my other JSP pages. I created an action for JSP to be included and used
<jsp:include page="selectedproviderinfo.do" />.
This throws Servlet Exception.

I also tried <tiles:insert page=page="selectedproviderinfo.do" /> but the same result.

How can this be achieved.

Thanks