I checked it , it works fine when I just use the
"selectedproviderinfo.do" .
I get this error when I try to Include this another jsp page.

Thanks

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/24/03 02:47PM >>>
is there a chance that accessing "selectedproviderinfo.do"  by itself
would
also cause the same servletexception ?

From: "Sashi Ravipati" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: ServletException Response has already been committed'
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:39:34 -0400

I have a jsp page which I need to include in all my other JSP pages. I
created an action for JSP to be included and used
<jsp:include page="selectedproviderinfo.do" />.
This throws Servlet Exception.

I also tried <tiles:insert page=page="selectedproviderinfo.do"  /> but
the
same result.

How can this be achieved.

Thanks