Hi All,

    Thanks for the replies. The my form bean is like this. Should I have
another set of setter and getter methods which stores the values of
selected records??.

================= FORM BEAN CODE ====================

package com.test.actions;

import org.apache.struts.action.ActionError;
import org.apache.struts.action.ActionErrors;

public class BusinessObjectDetailsForm extends ActionForm {
   private String[] objectId = null;

   public String[] getObjectId() {
        return objectId;
   }

   public void setObjectId(String[] selectedObjects) {
      this.objectId = selectedObjects;
   }

   public void reset(ActionMapping mapping, HttpServletRequest request) {
        selectedObjects = null;
   }

   public ActionErrors validate(ActionMapping mapping, HttpServletRequest
request) {

        if (this.objectId == null || this.objectId.length <= 0) {
          errors.add("SelectRecord", new ActionError("error.select.norecord"));
        }

        return errors;
   }
}

====================== END OF FORM BEAN CODE =========================

======================= JSP CODE =========================================
<logic:iterate id="businessObject" indexId="idx"
name="BusinessObjectsList" type="com.test.beans.BusinessObjectBean">
  <TR>
      <bean:write name="businessObject" property="name"/>
      <bean:write name="businessObject" property="type"/>
      <bean:write name="businessObject" property="revision"/>
      <bean:write name="businessObject" property="status"/>
      <bean:write name="businessObject" property="owner"/>
        <bean:write name="businessObject" property="objectId"/>
  </TR>
  <TR><TD colspan=7>&nbsp;</TD></TR>
</logic:iterate>
================== END OF JSP CODE ======================================

> ATTACHMENT part 15 message/rfc822
> Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 04:10:15 -0700 (PDT)
> From: "Nagaraj G.K" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Re: Multiboxes getting selected by default
>
> what is the collection and method name used in your form bean to hold
> the values of the multibox ??
>
> pradeep bhargav <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Hi,
>
> This is how I'm generating the list of records, in this my main list is
> BusinessObjectsList which is a collection if BusinessObjectBean classes.
> This is the only collection I'm using. Should I be using another
> collection/array, if yes where should I have the setter and getter
> methods
> for them and what should they contain.
>
> Please help me in resolving this issue.

> name="BusinessObjectsList" type="com.test.beans.BusinessObjectBean">

=====

pradeepbhargav
JCE CIVIL GROUP
MatrixOne India