"Konstadinis Euaggelos"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:     "Struts Users Mailing List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    rodyn.com>                       cc:

                                                     Subject:     Re: Development time
using Struts,
                    07/29/03 02:32 PM

                    Please respond to "Struts

                    Users Mailing List"

The code  reuse hasn't to do only with Struts, but how you have design your
application .
-->> Struts can only give you some good start, after that its we who write
the code, and if we mess up...Not Struts' fault..!!!

I agree with you that you can write some generic methods-class to do some
work, but for a small change you must write to form bean, actionservlet,
jsp, and
ejb tier too.
-->>Don't agree...!!!
-->> if you compare the same small change in any other framework, you will
find that it takes less time with Struts.
-->>Moreover Struts's design is such that you can have lesser total defect
content in the application, ( truly if prepared wisely. I would again say,
we should not mess up...!!!)