I am trying to use a PlugIn to initialize an application.  I have looked at
the example supplied with Struts and I even looked at the ValidatorPlugIn.
This looks like it should be a simple task, but I am getting a dump.  I am
running on Tomcat 4.1.24 and using Struts 1.1.  I have implemented the init
and destroy methods.  A portion of the dump is shown below.  Any help would
be appreciated.

java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
com.ti.scbit.dlpqra.action.TestPlugIn.init(Lorg/apache/struts/action/ActionS
ervlet;Lorg/apache/struts/config/ApplicationConfig;)V
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.initApplicationPlugIns(ActionServlet.
java:991)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.init(ActionServlet.java:458)
        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:256)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:93
5)

Regards,
Warren Donowho