From: "Terry Brick"
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 3:42 PM
Subject: Please Help With Simple Tiles Problem

> I'm using struts 1.1 and having trouble with a simple Tile function. I've
searched the archives and doc, but for some reason I just can't seem to get
a grip on a lot of this tile stuff. All I want to do is embed a tile within
a tile within a page. Here's what I have now:

> tiles-defx.xml (snippet)

> In layout.jsp (snippet)
>

> In wrapform.jsp (snippet)
>

> I get an error saying that my "form-body" attribute does not exist. And
when I swap with , I don't get an error, but I
also don't get my form-body content. I can see that what I have defined
doesn't make much sense, but I can't figure it out.