Hello group,

I have tree menu running in applet in one of my applications. Currently i am in the
process of evaluating whether to continue with tree menu in applet or to develop tree
menu using jsp, struts etc.? what are the pros and cons between these two options.
Also i am looking for some example or tutorial for treee menu using jsp/struts. In my
case data for tree menu are coming from xml file.

Any help would be appreciated. Also early response would be appreciated highly.

Thanks