Maybe you could post this to the ECS users group.  Scriptlets are fine, but
tend to lend themselves to having lots of lines of code in a page that
doesn't actually generate html, which is tough to read if you are trying to
lay things out.

> Why do you think Ant is so popular??? It got rid of all the
> $var UNIX script
> like crap and made it more like tags should be!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you talking about?  ${var} is pretty standard in Ant.