From: James Mitchell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 5 August 2003 18:21
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: [OT] - [TOPIC] - [VOTE]

-1

We tried this a long time ago.  Fact is, it would be impossible to
categorize discussions by any label.  Especially when you consider how
topics can vary from one area to another or could be a mix of more than a
few that you listed.

Your best bet is to just go through what you can and delete the rest.  There
is a massive amount of knowledge transfer being spread among the threads
here (and other lists), so it is up to you to get what you need or save what
you might need in the future.  I have a technique where I save (what I
consider) important discussions in subfolders within my mail client.  That
makes for quicker searches among relevant messages.

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer / Struts Evangelist