With growing traffic on this mailing list, it has become difficult to
search for mails to read or not to read.
For better participation in the forum, we can have following norm.

We can have the Subject of mails prefix any of the following categories.
If all agree we could request ASF people to publish these on the struts
site too.

By doing so we can apply message filtering rules to sort the mails and
read/answer those that interest you.
I hope this would lead to better participation in the forum.

[OT]      -    Off Topic
[FB]      -    Form Bean
[AF]      -    Action Form
[RP]      -    Request Processor
[AS]      -    ActionServlet
[SC]      -    Scope Related mails
[GE]      -    General Error
[DG]      -    Design Consideration
[PR]      -    Problem in Struts
[TL]      -    Tiles
[T-BE]         -    Bean Tag Library
[T-HT]         -    HTML Tag Library
[T-NS]         -    Nested Tag Library
[T-LG]         -    Logic Tag Library

etc

Shall we start voting for this...!!!

Regards,
Puneet Agarwal

Tata Consultancy Services,
C-56, Phase - II, NOIDA 201305 (India)
Phone: +91-120-2461001, 2, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13 (Ext. 1031)
FAX              : +91-120-246 1521

Struts ... Action ... Struts in Action ... Action in Struts ...