Will this work with browser's back button as well?  You need to use session
scope for this to work, right?  No cache allowed of course...

-----Original Message-----
From: Kamholz, Keith (corp-staff) USX [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: August 6, 2003 8:13 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: Still struggeling: howto get ActionForward to calling page

This is definitely what I would do.
And just to be more clear, I would copy that action mapping into as many new
ones as you need.  Just change the name and input page, then you should be
all set.

Also, if you don't specify the input page correctly, you can't return to
that page if there are validation errors.

I think this is the best solution by far.

- Keith