I bet these people starting blocking messages now.

From: Mark Lowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Struts is incomplete
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:16:30 +0100

man.. I think that's savagely out of order..

I doubt the time "you have" wasted compares to the amount of time such a framework saves you. Have a look at some other open source projects, you'll soon start to see that struts is well documented and there are plenty of examples. Its more than you'll get with most projects.