I have already made postings about the mistakes I have found so far.

From: Vic Cekvenich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Struts is incomplete
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 07:23:18 -0400

There are many books, and many people offer on site public training demonstrating hands on how easy it is to do your example: Using tag libs, iterate and mulit row update in a master detail.
Correctly you observed that learning is required to master any new skill.

One way to look at Struts is (Churchill I think):
"Struts is the worst framework... except for every other one out there"
.V

Jitesh Sinha wrote:
I guess Struts development is not yet complete.
Since one of the things Struts does is providing tag libraries...now if
these tags cannot
do some basic functionalities(like iteration over a constant numbers which I
had posted in the this mailing list),one cannot rely on it completely to
develop his app....
Documentation is even worse....one has to do hit and trial to understand
what this tag will do...