Hi,

I am building a struts based application with ant. One of the tasks involves jsps to compile the jsps (so I can detect compile errors early).
I get output lines like this:
[jasperc] Aug 7, 2003 1:27:10 PM org.apache.struts.util.PropertyMessageResources <init>
[jasperc] INFO: Initializing
config="org.apache.struts.taglib.html.LocalStrings', returnNull = true

It looks like output through Log4J from struts code. Jasper/ant seems
to be folding a single long line into two.

QUESTION: Where can I put a log4 configuration file to control this
          (I do not want to see these lines)