I wouldn't suggest this is a design issue.  This
happens all the time, especially if you're nesting
forms.  Furthermore, LookupDispatchAction can get you
into trouble; your Message Resources could be
translated in such a way that some methods become
unreachable (button.one=FooBar, button.two=FooBar).  I
solved this by making a new Class that associates
methods with Form properties, instead of text.  The
downside is that each submit button is associated with
a different Form property, not with the single
parameter named in the struts-config.  The method is
executed which is the first in the HashMap associated
with a non-null Form property.

HTH

--- Paul McCulloch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>