I'm not sure I understand you. Why would you want multple buttons, with the
same label doing different things? Surely this would just confuse the user?

-----Original Message-----
From: Todor Sergueev Petkov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 August 2003 13:58
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Button labels and DispatchActions mix?

Even DispatchLookupAction doesn't work if you want to use the same label
eg. buttons.reset or buttons.search
for two different buttons useing the same Action...

Paul McCulloch wrote:

> I believe that the solution is to use a DispatchLookupAction rather than a
> dispatch action. See p226 in Struts in Action for a description.
>
> Paul

message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and notify
us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet email
messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions
and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by
my Company or employer unless otherwise indicated by an authorised
representative independent of this message.
> WARNING:
> While Axios Systems Ltd takes steps to prevent computer viruses from being
transmitted via electronic mail attachments we cannot guarantee that
attachments do not contain computer virus code.  You are therefore strongly
advised to undertake anti virus checks prior to accessing the attachment to
this electronic mail.  Axios Systems Ltd grants no warranties regarding
performance use or quality of any attachment and undertakes no liability for
loss or damage howsoever caused.