Hi,

u can think of using cachedrowset, it is similar to
resultset but it caches the data
what i have done is the following, i run a SQl querry
get the resultset and then using this resultset
populat a cachedrowset and pass it to jsp (
presentation layer) and then i can use cursor to
scroll in cachedrowset
i guess u can get more info about cachedrowset n
google and if u want how to do scrolling in jsp using
cachedrowset
http://kulkarni_ash.tripod.com/howto/jsptaglib-howto.html
Ashish

(http://java.sun.com/blueprints/corej2eepatterns/Patterns/ValueListHandler.html).