I was referring to my ?constant? preaching of going away from HTTP/HTML green screens towards
http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/mx/blueprint
using formbeans via WS/SOA and
http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/mx/flash/articles/firefly_components.html

I do not recommend Dyanabes for other resons, like harder to unit test, harder to OO, harder to expose to SOA, harder to debug, etc.

.V

ps:
http://mav.sourceforge.net/maverick-manual.html will be arround

http://www.improve-technologies.com/alpha/mvc4ws