From: message message [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 5:31 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [OT] - [TOPIC] - [VOTE]

There are girls here too.
If you can't get one here then you can't get one there either.

>From: "Mark Galbreath" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RE: [OT] - [TOPIC] - [VOTE]
>Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 07:58:54 -0400
>
>Will there be girls?

*----------
This message and any attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the addressee(s)
and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the
intended addressee(s), you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, disclosure
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachment(s)
and notify the sender or Kanbay postmaster immediately.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and not of
Kanbay.

Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and any attachment(s) are free
from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient
should ensure they are actually virus free.