-----Original Message-----
From: Puneet Agarwal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 11:24 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [OT] - [TOPIC] - [VOTE]

www.tcs.com : Check-it-out guys its a billion dollar company...!!!

Regards,
Puneet Agarwal

Tata Consultancy Services,
C-56, Phase - II, NOIDA 201305 (India)
Phone: +91-120-2461001, 2, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13 (Ext. 1031)
FAX              : +91-120-246 1521

Struts ... Action ... Struts in Action ... Action in Struts ...

                    "Brian Lee"
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    tmail.com>             cc:
                                           Subject:     Re: [OT] - [TOPIC] -
[VOTE]
                    08/05/03 06:59
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to "Struts
                    Users Mailing
                    List"

Isn't "Tata Consultancy Services" an odd name for an IT biz. It sounds like
a cosmetic surgeon's office or something.

BAL
Hi,

I have a custom request processor for checking for user roles and for valid
sessions. I was wondering how do I forward to an action forward from inside
the processRoles and processPreprocess methods. Thanks for any help.

Chuck