Cool! My company won't let me ship with nightly builds, but, I'd be glad to
test release candidates for an upcoming release against my webapp. If the
timing was right, I might even be able to include the new release in my
current project before it gets deployed. That won't be happening until the
November/December timeframe.

Thanks, Van