David Graham wrote:

I suspect that not too much has changed since the version that shipped
with
Struts 1.1.

A great deal of internal cleanup has happened in commons-validator since its 1.0.2 release as well as new features and a more extensible <arg> definition. I think Rob Leland is planning on getting a 1.1 release out soon.

Yep, I promised to start on it this weekend writing up the release plan. I am sure I'll have basic questions
like how the [EMAIL PROTECTED] do I upload the release to the web site. I have read these docs before a long time
ago....

-Rob

David

--
Robert Leland                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Java, J2EE, Struts, Web Application Development

804 N. Kenmore Street           +01-703-525-3580
Arlington VA 22201