You can use a global forward and always go back to that..

return mapping.findForward("myglobal.forward");

Cheers

Mark

On Monday, August 11, 2003, at 01:25 PM, Dirk Behrendt wrote:

Hello!

I am still searching for a possibility to forward to the same page.
I want, that the user can switch the language at runtime. After choosing
the LanguageAction Class is called and switches the Locale. But it is
necessary to give a forward.

Example: (before forward --> after forward) site1.jsp --> site1.jsp site2.jsp --> site2.jsp site3.jsp --> site3.jsp and so on....

With one page it is no problem, I can point to this page. But with
several pages it is not possible, because, I don't know which page is
actually used.

There must be a way to point to the same page!

Dirk

<action    path="/language"
               type="sample.LanguageAction"
               name="languageForm"
               scope="request">

     <forward name="success" path="/site1.jsp"/>

</action>