From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 11 August 2003 20:26
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Forward to the same page

Hello!

I am still searching for a possibility to forward to the same page.
I want, that the user can switch the language at runtime. After choosing
the LanguageAction Class is called and switches the Locale. But it is
necessary to give a forward.

Example:
(before forward --> after forward)
site1.jsp -->  site1.jsp
site2.jsp -->  site2.jsp
site3.jsp -->  site3.jsp
and so on....

With one page it is no problem, I can point to this page. But with
several pages it is not possible, because, I don't know which page is
actually used.

There must be a way to point to the same page!

Dirk

<action    path="/language"
               type="sample.LanguageAction"
               name="languageForm"
               scope="request">

     <forward name="success" path="/site1.jsp"/>

    </action>