Hi All,
Actually I am facing a problem in tiles.
My applications' main layout screen is having three parts, top header
height20% width100%,  left side part height80%width20%, right side part
height80%width80%.
It's a typical layout with header, left pane & right pane. I am using tiles
for it..
I am shoiwng a javascript tree in the left hand side part & onclick  of any
node in that tree, I am showing particular jsp in the right hand side part.

The Problem is,
Since I am using tiles, everything on the screen gets refreshed when I
click on any node in the tree. The tree also gets refreshed and I loose the
level to which i had drilled down in the tree. I don't want the tree to get
refreshed.
Is there any solution to this problem ?

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,