Ha.. ha..
I can pin point so many problems in the existing so called perfect
software/frameworks.  Why dont you just contribute for this feature lacking.
And I dont think there is not alternative available to what you want.
Instead you could have asked for the solution of your problem then finding
fault like this.

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorised to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of this message.