> Hi all,
> I often hear that established businesses prefer containers such as web
> sphere and web logic rather than JBoss to host their EJB. The reason
is
> that JBoss does not have customer service should some troubles come
up.

They just annonced it, so this point is probably not valid anymore.

> What do you think guys? Is this true? If not, do you know any
> well-established clients that have used JBoss as their EJB container?

I use it and had no real problems so far. Then again my apps all
internal and not much traffic going thru it.

I guess this question is better suited for Jboss user list though. You
would get responses from people who use it for sure.

Alex.