Is myForm scoped to the page?

Cheers Mark

On Sunday, August 17, 2003, at 03:21 PM, Mike Whittaker wrote:

This might work

Cannot find bean myForm.map in any scope

or

I want the java.util.Map for property attribute of html:link

infact, I'll probably want a different method of subclassed DAF that gives a
modification of the Map.

I just want to render a link similar to the previous request, changing one
params value.

or

ditto

in which case what's wrong with