>>sorry mike i meant mapped to the action
>>
>>On Sunday, August 17, 2003, at 03:57 PM, Mark Lowe wrote:
>>
>>> Is myForm scoped to the page?

In fact I'm pretty sure it is impossible to get at getMap()
due to the under the covers cleverness that allows a DynaBean to be used in
a typical JavaBean role - ie get("myParam") of a DynaBean is available to a
stuts accessor eg myForm.myParam is equivalent to myForm.get("myParam").
So when I try and access getMap() with property="map" it sees it is a
DynaBean and converts it to get("map").

So the solution?

either a custom method is DAF that delivers what I want and access it with
jstl

or another approach to getting the previous url that allows me to alter a
parameter value.

--
Mike W>