> Sounds like we're having similar problems.
> I'm using JBoss. I got that problem when I didn't have the
> commons-fileupload.jar in my ejb server's classpath. I know you said you
> have that,
> but make sure!

i don't think it's the same problem...
there is something wrong with my ejb project (my ear consists of webProject
& ejbProject) because when i attach sample AutoWorldExample.war everything
is OK :/
i'm asking if someone have had similar problem and then i'll know what could
have gone wrong...

i'm reminding the problem:

Servlet
Error]-[org/apache/commons/fileupload/FileUploadException]:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/fileupload/FileUploadException
 at
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.applicationInstance(RequestUtils.jav
a:219)
 at
org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.getMultipartHandler(RequestUtils.jav
a:1046)