I want to send a email on click of some icon.
I am doing this by using mailto in <html:link> tag, email id has to be get from a
property of bean,
jsp is as follows
mytag is a customised tag to get a value of key from hashmap.

When i try the above i got the error
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /pages/myContact.jsp(46,88) equal symbol expected

Am i doing something wrong. Is there any better way to do this..

TIA,
Deepak