From: K.C. Baltz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 3:14 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Setting a Welcome File + Tiles + PreCompiled JSP's

I just have an index.jsp that I still include in the war, even though
all my JSPs are pre-compiled.  I'm not actually sure if the file version
or the pre-compiled version gets called.  Doesn't really matter I
guess.    And I use a META refresh to redirect to my main page:

K.C.

Pat Quinn wrote:

> I'm using tiles and i know i can't set the <welcomefile/> attribute in
> web.xml to a tile definition or a struts action url. I'm also
> precompiling all my JSP's so i can't assign it to a JSP... i was
> thinking about assign it to a html file and then onLoad i could
> redirect to my logon action url... to do this i'd have to hard code
> the ipaddress and port number into my url so i don't really want to do
> that. Any ideas how i might do this?

This electronic mail transmission contains confidential and/or privileged
information intended only for the person(s) named.  Any use, distribution,
copying or disclosure by another person is strictly prohibited.