Hey as I've been building my actions I was thinking it could be useful for
me to have a method that does some database querying, but I would like to
give the user the ability to narrow down that query with as many input
fields as he needs.  Is there a way to write a method that takes a non-set
amount of arguments?  (Other than just passing the method a growable array..
which is a viable alternative)

Ie

public String myfunction(String a, String b, String c.... on down the line
indefinitly)

?
I thought I had seen this done somewhere somehow but I may be wrong.
Thanks!