Use the

-Trav

Fumo, Vince wrote:

I'm using the <html:base> tag in all my jsps so my images and css sheets get
correctly referenced. However, when I add refs to my action mappings, I have
to add a ../ before them for them to work.

For example <A HREF="help.do"> will get me the follwing error:

The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect (Invalid
path /pages/help was requested).

Hoever, if I use <A HREF="../help.do"> things work as expected.

Fyi, the mapping is as follows:

                <action
                                path ="/help"

type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
                                parameter="/pages/help.jsp"/>

I would like to write my jsps without having to preface all the hrefs. Is
there a simple way to deal with this problem?

dir stucture is as follows

app
  |- pages
        |- images