So what's you list 'concesiones' full off then? The browser thing looks like a red herring to me. Could also try using request to store the list in just to iron out any potential confusion.

ArrayList concesiones = new ArrayList();

Concesion c = new Consesion();
c.setIdentificador(1);
c.setEtiqueta("Foo!!");

concesiones.add(c);

request.setAttribute("concesiones", concesiones.toArray());

Cheers Mark